View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #242
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

I've read a couple things from the RavensInsider guy on twitter saying Reed wants $6m a year. I'm not sure what to think about that, as it is higher than what I think he would be worth to our team.

I'm not sure the Texans would be willing to offer that either, or that Reed is just getting offers to take back to the Ravens. However, I come back to saying $4 - $5m tops and I feel that should be the top offer to the guy, but if it took $6m to get him to sign. . . I mean it's a whopping $1m more and you're still getting a guy whom you can count on to make a few picks and make QB's still hesitant to throw near or around him. It certainly is a tough call here as the numbers do seem fairly close (In my head anyway, I have no idea what the Texans are actually offering him).

EDIT: Screw it, I'm gonna go roast a bowl and think it over.