View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #11
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Its been a great ride, Reed said about his 11 seasons with the Ravens. The fan support has been truly amazing a lot of love and a lot of blood, sweat and tears.

Its definitely tough, but after 11 years, you pretty much understand things about the business. After leaving a program like Miami and being around the great people in Baltimore, I think the transition (to his next team) will be all right.
One of Reeds best friends is his former Miami teammate, Andre Johnson.

Andres like a little brother to me, Reed said. Hes always known that any time he needs anything, he can always call me.

He hasnt been recruiting me, but hes been communicating with me the last 10 years about Houston. Ive always had a great time here, and Ive always competed well against (Texans).
http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...texans-classy/
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote