View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #239
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
just skimmed over the drivel....
Well, reading is fundamental, especially if you're going to argue.

Quote:
But your logic is absolutely flawed and here is why, Quinn was better for 1 year, according to some stupid ranking system ...
Don't know what ranking system you're referring to and I sure haven't cited one. In fact, I haven't used stats at all in my arguments. Are you familiar with the term "straw man argument"?

Quote:
... Reed better for what, last 11?
Deion Sanders was better than Quin's been in his career as well, but I bet he isn't better than Quin right now. The last 11 years don't matter in the NFL.

Quote:
Reed had 1 less int last year than Quinn has had in 2 as a Safety.
Ahh, so you dispute whatever stats you were referring to before, but now you're relying on the stats you like. I see. I still haven't used any stats in my argument.

Quote:
I go by the eye test, and I know I got 20/20 vision, and my eyes tell me Reed is far better now than Quinn, any day of the week, twice on Sunday even at 34-35 years of age.
Maybe you should get whoever's checking your eyes checked. Because just about everyone agrees that Ed Reed looked old and slow last year. So if your eyes are telling you something different, then your 20/20 only exists in bizarro world.

And if you want to talk about bad business decisions, paying guys like Ahman Green and Eric Moulds in the twilight of their career for things they accomplished with someone else is a terrible business decision.