View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #237
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What did you think of Rod Woodson?
I remember him best as a returner and CB, and a great one. By the time he got around to playing safety, he was a bit older and the move extended his career. Not that he wasn't a good safety as well; I just remember him as a CB primarily. Lott moved from CB to safety as well, but did so earlier in his career and didn't do it because he'd lost a step. At least, that's how I remember it.

Still, it's picking nits between HOF players. Woodson was the first DB to go into the HOF since Lott, IIRC.