View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #132
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2013 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think we planned to let Casey, Quin, and Barwin go for the purpose of using all that money for a veteran player like Ed Reed. Barwin won't be missed. Casey will be replaced by the next HB/TE hybrid Kubiak can hopefully pinpoint and draft this year.
I think it's a little more fluid than that. More, "If this happens, then we'll do that." kind of thing.

I remember an interview with Vance Joseph before the combine & he said we'd like to keep all our players, but his role in the FA/Draft period is to find replacements for them.