View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #210
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Lol. There's nothing wrong with me. I didn't say Quin wasn't replaceable, but that the Texans didn't play it right. I think they assumed he would be easy to sign. If you've been a Texans fan for a long time you know how bad the safety position has been for us. Quin wasn't perfect, but he was the best we ever had at that position. Like I said, I like Ed Reed but I'm very indifferent to this move if it happens. I get the feeling that without a dominant front seven, he'll be exposed. And no matter how great JJ Watt was last season, the Texans didn't have a dominant front seven. I'm hoping that with the return of Cushing we'll be better at stone walling offenses.
What secondary doesn't get exposed without a front 7 that doesn't get any pressure?

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote