View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #209
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Maybe to they plan on drafting on Safety and expect Reed to show him the ropes?
I like that idea but there are other needs. Unless a young wr steps up this team is woefully inept at that position outside of Andre. Then there's the oline which was suspect at best last season. Not to mention another pass rusher. I like Reed and I think he's still good but we shouldn't blow out wad on one aging vet.