View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #199
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163027 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
I may have missed 1 but I can't remember GM Rick Smith going on Bob McNair's private jet to pick up a FA like he is Ed Reed

4 hrs Drew Dougherty Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew
RT @HoustonTexans: Wheels up! GM Rick Smith is on his way to pick up free agent S Ed Reed in #Texans chairman & CEO Bob McNair's private jet

Retweeted by John McClain
.....I have no words...if this signing is complemented with another signing I would be ok with it but I just cant see why spend that money on an aging vet. I get the whole "leadership" ideal but damn.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote