View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #130
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Barwin hasn't left, yet, and I think he was our #1 priority all along. Wade has been very clear that he wants Connor back.
What would be the veteran minimum for Barwin? Because that's ALL he would get from the Texans, IMO.

I still think this front office is willing and able to let Barwin walk. He has NO contract with us. He's a free agent, so therefore I could see us playing hard ball and making Barwin sign for pennies. Or else he can be unemployed for as long as it took us or some other team to sign him.

My two cents. Sure, Wade wants him...but the cap space will dictate this.