View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #191
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I think signing Reed wouldn't be that terrible of a move as long as they have a competent backup in place as well.

Some of you people are acting like you're on your periods jesus. We didn't let JJ Watt or Arian Foster walk, it's Glover Quin.
I think this is what they have in mind. Sign a HOF FS that can not only contribute still, but groom his replacement at a position that made Reed a HOF'er....

If you want the best FS in the league in 2-3 years, why not hire the best teacher in the league? Now it is Kubiak, Phillips and Smith's job to go find that player in the draft.

Truth be told, I would have Reed in on that meeting when looking for that player...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote