View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #50
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi a Texan????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I'd look for Nnamdi in a 49ers uniform. It's San Fran's turn to one-up the Seahawks.
It's going to have to be someone who has a lot of cap space.

I don't think he signs for a long, long time. He took a long, long time to sign with the Eagles. He and his agent do this: They wait and wait, making sure the desperate teams see he's still available...preying on the sense of insecurity that a weaker team, flush with cash to spend, has in regards to fearing that if they wait any longer they won't get him.

There's a few teams who are flush with cap space, he has to sign there. Or he busts someone else's cap situation if the team is up against the cap and has other needs. That's my theory, at least.