View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #187
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
If they were in win now mode, they'd put the best players on the field. That would be Glover Quin ahead of Ed Reed, sad to say. If they were in win now mode, one would expect that they might be willing to sacrifice a bit of the future salary cap in order to win now.

I don't think that's necessarily the case, nor do I advocate that sort of thing. They believe they're building a team that can consistently compete year in and year out, a la Pats or Steelers. I believe they're doing this part of it wrong, that's all.
"Sacrifice a bit of the future salary cap in order to win now. "

So in a year we have to cut Dwain Brown to sign Watt. Release Cush cause we signed Quinn.

Yeah that will go over like a turd in a punch bowl.

Get over it Quinn is GONE. You can't sign everybody. Draft the next man up. Win now with what you got. Reed is a better alternative than Keo. To me this shows they are trying to win now with the future in mind.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote