View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #183
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I nailed it a few posts before this one you just posted.

Quin, Casey, and Barwin are walking because they wanted to go after Ed Reed. I had a feeling we would pay Ed Reed whatever Quin was getting. Which is going to blow some Texans' fans minds out of their skull at the thought of paying an old man whatever Quin just got with the Lions.

LOL.

Let the begin.
I think its all about the amount of years commitment. We'll draft a rookie and groom him to start for less than a mil a year. Then next year we may let Antonio walk and get a cheaper replacement for him.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote