View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #177
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

I guess an old Ed Reed beats a young Shiloh Keo. Anybody agree? OK, Agreed.

This is a "meh" situation for me. We're Ed Reed Damned If We Do, or we will be Shiloh Keo Damned If We Don't.

Pick your poison. I'll take the veteran with physical issues over the Finnegan Lite guy every day of the week.

One thing Ed can do, that Mario NEVER did: He inspires people. He's a model of determination and professionalism. The two guys are miles apart on that issue, IMO, and If you're the front 7 for Houston you feel a little more freedom to pin your ears back than you did in 2012...even if it's the placebo effect. Who cares.