View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #144
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I expect better than OK.

Maybe that's just the way I roll with most things in life. I understand that OK is good enough for most of the Texans loyal fanbase. They've had over a decade to be conditioned to think this way by the Texans org.

Give me a duo like Carroll/Schnieder over Gary/Rick any day of the week and twice on Sundays. TThey are making moves to try to win a SB. Gary/Rick continue to sit on their hands. I think this edict comes from BoB. Rick/Gary are trying to do all they can within the perameters BoB has allowed them to work within.

Those parmeters will never lead to a SB though. IMHO
Hard to argue with what they are doing in Seattle.

That being said, I think we will enter August of 2013 season and August of 2014 season as one of the two or three most talented teams in the AFC. So, I think we have a good shot at a Superbowl, despite my hangover from the New England debacles and the reality that Kubiak/Wade were totally outclassed by New England coaching staff.