View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #143
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Look, I said that Rick Smith hasn't been all world, but watch what happens to that Seahawk team the next few years. They're gonna lose some of their good guys just like everyone else. But I'm going to let you guys continue to debate this. I stand in the "he's ok crowd".
I expect better than OK.

Maybe that's just the way I roll with most things in life. I understand that OK is good enough for most of the Texans loyal fanbase. They've had over a decade to be conditioned to think this way by the Texans org.

Give me a duo like Carroll/Schnieder over Gary/Rick any day of the week and twice on Sundays. TThey are making moves to try to win a SB. Gary/Rick continue to sit on their hands. I think this edict comes from BoB. Rick/Gary are trying to do all they can within the perameters BoB has allowed them to work within.

Those parmeters will never lead to a SB though. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote