View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #168
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
Quin is replaceable. What is wrong with you people?!!
With whom? Ed Reed? Hate to break it to you, but Quin was better than Reed this year. You think Quin is replaceable with a rookie? Rookies make lots of dumb mistakes, and safety is the last line of defense - kind of where you don't want rookie mistakes. So you just coached up Quin for four years and then let him go just to start that cycle over again.

Ultimately, I agree with you that Quin is replaceable, but I don't see anything the Texans did in preparing to replace him, nor do I see Ed Reed as a replacement. So if he's replaceable, let's see them replace him.