View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #150
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
I just don't see McNair on his dime flying Rick Smith on his personal jet unless they already offered a contract and Reed accepted it.
Wouldn't go that far, the Texans are pretty desperate to fill the Quinn void.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
Kelli Johnson @kjohnsoncsn
Sources close 2 Ed Reed tell me, Reed is very serious about coming to Houston.. He wants to join the Texans! Leaving Baltimore not an issue
History has made me somewhat cynical..........but not to the point that I still don't continue to hope for good things to happen.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote