View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #148
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Ed Reed is one of my all-time favorite players, and probably one of the top two safeties to play this game in my lifetime (Ronnie Lott the other). But the guy is done. The guy is Ahman Green all over again. Still, I'd rather have Ed Reed than Shiloh Keo or Troy Nolan for depth and spot play. Use him sparingly and keep him healthy for the playoffs. The only way that works is if he's paid accordingly, and as I said in another thread, I actually do NOT trust the front office.