View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #144
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Please excuse my cynicism, but usually when there is a "high profile" player being wined and dined (even a 34 y/o), I always get the feeling that the Texans too often are being used as a red carpet............to another team......ala, leverage.
I just don't see McNair on his dime flying Rick Smith on his personal jet unless they already offered a contract and Reed accepted it.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote