View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #143
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 52734 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Yeah, they were 10-6 in regular season, a 4th and 29 in Sandiego away from collapsing, a 70 yd bomb lucky in Denver, and a non called DPI in the SB away from failure....
I think he's being facetious. At least I hope he is.

Your criticisms of Reed remind me of when Mario Williams left for Buffalo, and Texans fans and opinion writers offered Buffalo fans some "buyer beware" warnings. Buffalo fans interpreted it as sour grapes. Houston analyst Lance Zierlein had a point-by-point article about Mario that reminds me a lot of your post. As fans of the team inheriting a player that you have followed closely for many years, I think it's best that we weigh those criticisms heavily when we set our expectations.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote