View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #137
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
"I've got a rule: I never, ever, ever hold a grudge," Harbaugh said. "And I kind of have a rule that nobody else is allowed to hold a grudge, either. There are no grudges. We're a bunch of guys. We don't hold grudges. Right? We move on."
Coachspeak- thats some serious bullshart right there.

Jared Gaither was his first example. Other guys left as soon as they could in FA. Ellerbe was in Harb's ''doghouse'' all last year, starts this year, gets big FA deal in Miami, McKinnie on the bench this year, Pollard release, etc...more examples...
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote