View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #127
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I wasn't being sarcastic. I think it would work. We have our core why not surround them with great veteran leadership? On top of that it would allow us to draft BPA by eliminating glaring needs.
Agree 100%. In our big games we shrunk under pressure. We have no real calming veteran influence to get young guys to settle down and play ball. Would love to get a few guys who have won in big situations to come in here and team with our youth.