View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #157
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I didn't read back through the previous 3 pages so I'm not sure if this guys name has been brought up or not, what would you guys think of Rodney Smith-WR from Florida St.? He's got the measurables that teams drool over 6'04", 225 lbs., 34 3/4" arms, 10 3/8" hands, and runs a 4.51 in the 40. He's currently listed by CBS as a 6th round prospect and with his measurables I'm thinking he might be worth a late round project pick. He'd be a low risk and possibly high reward player. Opinions?
Pro body but lacks ability to run clean routes, separate & block in space. Very undisciplined, pretty much strictly a deep threat with his size. Good developmental pick but like to see more complete game to fit scheme.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote