View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #112
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Yeah, I can see how that's pretty messed up in hindsight but I guess its better than them saying we think we can do better and wish them well. Probably best to say nothing, but that's kind of a no win situation there.
Yep, I would not say anything either or dodge the question mostly because the players see how Smith said Quin was a priority and then treated him like a non priority by not offering him any sort of contract. The GM did not gain any respect or earn any trust with the guys in pads today.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote