View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #84
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trust the Texans' Front Office

I felt the F.O. got cocky. Had a good year and felt like they thought they could easily replace some of these guys, and it backfired big time. When in a playoff game you are rotating in and out the whole right side of the line there is a problem.

When you're using a TE to lead block for you. Problem.

Glad you brought up Briesel, I loved that guy. Ol' boy went out there on a freaking broken leg and gave you his heart and soul. Warrior in the trenches, and I guess its just me, but he was a great OL in my eyes.

Yea Winston sucks, he's only helped block for a top 5 back like what the last 4 years in a row?

There are alot of really good players out there signing some bargain deals, you dont have to be 20 MILL under the cap to find good value.