View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #108
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I heard McClain quote this all the time, but I never heard anyone in the Texans FO say it. Not saying they didn't, but I never personally saw or heard it directly from them.
Here is some stuff from the Texan's website. I should take out top and just have put priority. Still strange to me how they said he was a priority and did not offer him a contract.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...c-a783dc991d79

Last edited by SW H-TOWN; 03-13-2013 at 11:51 PM. Reason: My dumb ass forgot to put the link.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote