View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #107
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
If the Texans FO says your are a top priority that means you are gone. I really don't understand why they would say that and not even offer Quin a contract. If I remember correctly they did the same thing last year with Mario. If it were me I would just not say anything at all or tell the guy the truth. Quin was probably confused as hell...thinking he is the top FA priority after reading what the Texans put out there and then the FO effectively showing no interest in resigning him. Strange way of doing things IMO.
I heard McClain quote this all the time, but I never heard anyone in the Texans FO say it. Not saying they didn't, but I never personally saw or heard it directly from them.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote