View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #106
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

If we sign Reed we need to get a backup for real. He is talented but has a missed games in the past, guy is 34. He would be a good short term solution but we got to get a competent backup because I doubt he will play all 16 games. What really gets me is how they went about dealing with Quin. If the Texans FO says your are a top priority that means you are gone. I really don't understand why they would say that and not even offer him a contract. If I remember correctly they did the same thing last year with Mario. If it were me I would just not say anything at all or tell the guy the truth. Quin was probably confused as hell...thinking he is the top FA priority after reading what the Texans put out there and then the FO effectively showing no interest in resigning him. Strange way of doing things IMO.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote