View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #118
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Exactly, and what are the Seahawks records since 2007?

How did Pete Caroll fare overall in the win-loss column?

What's that LB that was drafted in the first round a few years back; Aaron Curry?
That's a bust if I've ever seen one.
Sidney Rice, Tavaris Jackson, talk Golden Tate could be on his way out. Traded for and paid big money for a backup QB....... every front office is prone to making mistakes.

I will give them that they had the hands down best draft in the league last year, and they should be commended for it but I'm not gonna act like they've been perfect. There's a very good chance the Percy Harvin trade could blow up in their faces.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote