View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #79
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trust the Texans' Front Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
At the end of the day, it's win and loss that count.

The Texans 53 wins since 2007 trailed only 8 teams in the league.

That's a good job by the GM, especially considering a lot of folks don't think much of Kubiak and detest Richard Smith and Frank Bush.
I think that's a matter of opinion. What it boils down to, IMO, is since 2007 we only have 2 Division titles, 2 playoff appearances, & 2 Wild Card wins in those 2 appearances. That's not a whole lot to brag about IMO. Of those 53 wins none of them is the one that matters the most & I'm not sure this team is getting closer to or further away from that most important win w/ some their recent decisions, last offseason & this one so far. Time will tell but they don't hand championships out to the 9th team w/ the most wins since 2007 so I'm not feeling much better about celebrating a useless statistic. Just another example of celebrating baby steps accomplishments, IMO, but to each their own.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote