View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #75
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trust the Texans' Front Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
LOL. okay. (pssss he was outbid for Namdi, but you didnt hear that from me, and if you think that wasnt his first choice then you smoking the cheeba - great consolation prize in Joseph, and only a checkbook made that happen, not like JJo turned down more money or anything like that either. Manning was a solid pickup, even though he did have a down year compared to the first. Yup he brought down the payroll by removing 40% of the starting offensive line, cutting players that strangely go on to become significant factors for other teams. Gets had on trades, when he does make one.

I guess to answer your question, no ... that is not enough. As fans we should have higher expectations especially now that we are winning.
Asomugha was still available (and affordable) when Smith decided on Joseph. He deserves credit for the timing of the decision.

And Tampa would've paid Joseph more, but I don't see how that's relevant anyway.

And the portion of the offensive line he released is either damaged goods now or was overpaid.

And your tone sucks. It makes the discussion unenjoyable.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote