View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi a Texan????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Cut Manning and sign both Aso and Reed play them at both S positions.

I think the whole 'have a big safety' back there is sometimes blown out of proportion, yes these guys arent known to lay the wood, but they arent gonna Philip Buchanon a run play either - I dont think. Obviously just an idea that is KRAY, but i think it could work.

And how do you propose they could pull that off with salary cap #'s???

Why don't we just sign every pro-bowl player out ther and yet, cut pro-bowl players with significant salary cap numbers? Hell, let's sign Reggie White to beef up the D-line. We could always talk Deoin and Ronnie Lott to come back...

If you were smart, bring in a corner and convert Kareem Jackson to a safety with Manning because Ed Reed (other than a short term answer) isn't really the answer....

In any event, this is a strong class for DB's. I suggest the Texans use a pick or two on DB's (preferably later rounds).