View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #106
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
This is the best you can do??? Lol!

You totally just made my point for me as usual Dale.

Rick Smith looked like a clown for what he let go of Demeco for. He could have gotten better assets then that.

And spare me with this moving up or down a few spots in 3rd rounds of drafts when you have no clue would have been there or wouldn't have been there. That isn't saying anything at all.

And you had the nerve to bring up last off season as if Rick Smith did well? Lol! Did you not see how bad our WR's were this season. I went on and on about it all off season and called Rick Smith still an amateur for what happened to the cap that fast which handcuffed him from being able to get help at WR's. We relied on unproven rookies to do the job. Shrewd GM there. Lol! I don't want to hear jack about last off season, because I warned many on this board that the WR's would struggle badly and they did and it hurt the team a lot.

If there is any props I'll give to Smith is that he has been able to draft well in the first round the last few years, but a lot of that goes to Kubiak and Wade who essentially tell these guys the players that they want. Smith has a say so for sure, but Kubiak has always been very involved in draft picks and Wade pretty much got his way the last two seasons.
Exactly. The minimal success that they've had has been in spite of Smith, not because of him.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote