Thread: Kevin Kolb
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #20
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Kolb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'd rather have Fitzpatrick than Kolb.

Fitz is a better QB than what he was in Buffalo. He had nothing to work with there. Inconsistency at RB, WR, TE, OL, bad system and poor coaching.

I'd take him over Yates.
That's what I was thinking as well. IF Kubiak decides he wants a new backup QB, I'd rather take Fitzpatrick over Kolb. I don't think Kolb is bad, but I imagine he has David Carr-syndrome after the beating he took behind his o-line in Arizona. Plus, Fitzpatrick is just better.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote