View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #66
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trust the Texans' Front Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
And who are those "players" you speak of?
Jacoby Jones? You mean the same JJ that fumbled the punt and gift wrapped 7 points to the ratbirds in 2011? And then EVERYBODY wanted him gone?
Trindon Holliday? Guy had 2 yrs to Shiite or get off the pot and was taking a spot on the roster that they had to use due to Cush's injury. Oh well.

What other players did Rick Smith cut that were "significant factors" on other teams. Lol
Winston comes to mind, but Im guessing you're in the "Winston sucks fold" and maybe I have worse eyesight than I care to admit, but didnt Holliday break a few records? Jacoby doing the Choppa City Juke in the Super Bowl? Catching the hail mary to win what was probably the most exciting game in NFL history? You so nonchalantly throw it out there as if its a note of distinction FOR Smith when actually it counts against him.