View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #103
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Did you ever check out her arrest record? While dismissed it's pretty much akin to Corrosion (allegedly) getting into a fight at the Colorado, where I (allegedly) punched someone in their ****ing mellon head.

"Agents don't tend to burn bridges"?

Are you kidding me???? In no specific order:
A) Drew Rosenhaus
B) Scott Boras
C) Leigh Steinberg
Her arrest has nothing to do with her reporting. And I've never seen where an agent lies about a time whether a team even offers or not. But your point is well recognized. You don't believe her and I do. When I see someone refute the story I'll change my mind.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote