Thread: Kevin Kolb
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 273484 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Kolb

If Kolb gets cut and If Kubiak has any interest in him then I'm sure he'll bring him in to kick the tires and talk to him. Whatever he decides after that I'm fine with. To me Kolb was potential and now is probably broken beyond repair whether that's from coaching "neglect" in Philadelphia and Arizona or simply being in over his head at this level. I don't think it matters. If Kubiak thinks he's done then that's it. If Kubiak thinks he's got value and wants him then the Texans will make him an offer.