View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #93
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochyTX View Post
I agree with you in that it doesn't mean he's a distraction. It may have just been one of those things. The article is long but it seems like a lot of good came out of that meeting with Coach Harbaugh and the rest of the team. I was just putting it out there for those that might be interested.
Yeah, I can see how it can come off a little as if he was questioning the coach's authority but we saw last year on Hard Knocks how leaders can step in sometimes when they don't agree with how something is handled.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote