View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #53
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Same here. I truly believe we can build a really strong defense for the next several years. We are going to become the new Ravens in terms of having a dominating defense year in and year out.

Having guys like J.J. Watt, who is the best defensive player in the NFL and only 23 years old, Brian Cushing (26), Brooks Reed (26), Whitney Mercilus (22). We've got a great foundation of young studs for our 3-4 defense. I trust our front office to draft a solid nose tackle, another inside linebacker and safety. We will add even more talent soon. Even if they're not all home runs I believe Wade Phillips' coaching is enough to turn even a bad young defensive player into somebody good. If they are already good he can turn them into a pro bowler and superstar.

By the way, I haven't ruled out 23-year-old defensive end Jared Crick from developing into a special player in this league. All he needs is another year to get settled in but he has "beast ability" in my eyes. I'm kind of hoping he'll be our solution one day when Antonio Smith's contract runs out or if he's eventually released for cap savings.
I totally agree BOP. They are gonna build this team ie the rat birds. Very strong D to hide Schaubs weaknesses. One of these years they are gonna hit on a WR in the draft. It's like they used all of their WR mojo in the draft on AJ.
I trust the FO and their lack of participation in FA. See what happens to all these teams signing multiple FAs in the next 2 years. Total cap he77 and unloading of these players ie the Eagles 2 years ago. Dream team my azzzz!
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote