View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #86
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I also wonder if John Fox will be as good as Belichick at creating matchups and finding ways to get him the ball. While Manning is great, I think there is a drop off at HC. Add in a new OC this year and maybe the Broncos offense will take a step back.

Fox is a puppet coach anyways with a Peyton lead team. Question is will Peyton be able to find Welker amongst the wash. Brady is the best passer throwing it into windows and with all the exotic routes and stuff it turned Welker into a star. If you can get to Peyton and rattle him a bit he tends to lock into his guy and he'll just throw it up for Thomas, or even force it into Welker. They still dont have a legit run game. Im not sold, but they are positioning themselves on paper to be the favorite in the AFC.