View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #82
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I wouldn't mind, I think he has a few good years left in him. He's not the Ed Reed of old, but hes better than anyone currently on the roster.
Bingo.

He might be older and doesn't have the range he used to but, I'd much rather see Reed here than even chance having Keo in the starting lineup. hell signing Reed and drafting a safety would hopefully totally bump Keo off thisroster permanently.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote