View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #80
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Agreed. We're going to need all of the big-time playmakers we can get on defense. Because that new-look Broncos offense is going to be highly explosive with the addition of Wes Welker. Denver is probably going to be the team to beat in the AFC but we shouldn't be far off from them.

Not sure about your last paragraph though? I've got inside information telling me Ed Reed will sign with Houston (practically a done deal), but I can't really disclose my information until it's official. So just wait it out a little while my friend.
Denver will have to add many,many more dink and dunk plays for him because he doesnt have the separation and quickness that he once had, strong on paper, will have to see how that will mesh, but no doubt the Bronco's arent playing around, that Vasquez signing was real strong also. Hmm, wonder where they are getting the money to pay all these guys, Peyton included. Oh yeah they have a great GM.

Forgive me for being crass, but if I had a nickle for every forum contributor that i've run into through the years that said he had 'insider info' and the such, well i'd have like 20 cents, but you get my drift. I hope you're right, but like other guys here have said, too flashy and atypical for the Texans to sign a polarizing player, they are too conservative and 'classy' for all that nonsense.