View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #77
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
I'd like to believe those of you that say Reed is over the hill. Yet, every year there he is ... making plays in the most important games.

This team needs more winners IMO. That swagger is infectious, and the more of those guys that can come around the better. Draft a young S and let the man groom him a year or two.

I write this knowing full well that it wont happen, but trying to discredit the move using his playing ability is futile. The man leads by example. Pay the man Rick.
Agreed. We're going to need all of the big-time playmakers we can get on defense. Because that new-look Broncos offense is going to be highly explosive with the addition of Wes Welker. Denver is probably going to be the team to beat in the AFC but we shouldn't be far off from them.

Not sure about your last paragraph though? I've got inside information telling me Ed Reed will sign with Houston (practically a done deal), but I can't really disclose my information until it's official. So just wait it out a little while my friend.