View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #70
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I'd prefer Rhodes, too, but Huff has been playing out of position a lot. In 2012, he was moved to LCB for games 3-16. The guy has experience at all DB positions, but FS is his natural.
True, he has been moved around a lot in his time there but he had some really bad seasons there. I know he improved some from those, but he could only go up from being that bad.

If I had to rank the guys out of who I want based on what I think they'll cost to get them I'd say:

1. Reed
2. Rhodes
3. Woodson
4. Mikell (I don't think he's signed with anyone yet)
5. Aso and move him to safety
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote