View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #11
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'd rather see someone like Michael Huff than someone like Reed going on his 12th season. Reed is past his prime. Why don't the ratbirds just pay the man if he is so valuable? Personally, I don't want the used up players from good teams as they move forward and we take on the reasons they are moving on....we run tons of man. Reed can't cover in man like he used to and he can't close the gap like he used to in space. I just don't like the idea of him at this point in his career. If we ran tons of cover2 or we ran lots of zone in general I get it...but with Wade's defense I don't understand the reasoning.
You make some great points, but man Michael Huff blows. Seen way too many Chargers/Raiders games with that guy playing and he's not very good. I'd rather have Kerry Rhodes before him.

Maybe Wade sees a change in philosophy for us. Might be that Wade watched the playoffs and realized that you can't consistently bait teams into taking advantage of favorable match ups anymore.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote