View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #224
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin *UPDATE* Signed by Lions

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
"U want to go somewhere where uíre wanted, where uíre appreciated for the things youíve done & the things you can do" GQ in Detroit ... Quin said in Detroit some teammates reached out and wanted him back, "but theyíre not the guys that make decisions." ... When Quin was asked in Detroit how hard the #Texans pursued him, he said "I'm not really here to talk about the Texans."
@gloverquin29:
Quote:
Just want to say thank you to the Detroit Lions organization & coaches for giving me an opportunity to continue my career! ... Thank you to the Texans for giving me an a opportunity to start my career in the NFL and have 4 goods years with them!! ... Also want to thank the Texans fans for all their support over my 4 yrs there! It was fun..
ASidd_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote