View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #221
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin *update* SIGNED BY LIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Answers in caps.

Anyways, my point is that he's probably really worth about 3-4 million a year, so getting 5 per year isn't grossly overpaying. I imagine the Texans would have retained him for 3 years 10.5m, but he didn't want that because he got a better deal. Some of that extra money may have been because it was Detroit, who isn't exactly a great franchise or city.
3.5 -> 5 million is a large chunk, if everyone made 1 million more that's 52 million in cap space.. 30% is a nice raise.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote