View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #22
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trust the Texans' Front Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
If the Texans take a receiver at #27, that guy will be able to contribute early.

He will be better than either Posey, Martin, or Jean.
Actually, that guy is already better than them three.
That guy should become a legit #2, with a chance of becoming a #1.
I really hope you are right but deep down that makes me very nervous. I'd rather see the Texans draft a defensive player with pick number 27. That would make me a happy man, as I'm sure that will also make Wade Phillips happy. Our offense shouldn't struggle with seven pro bowlers on it. We just need one veteran wide receiver in free agency. If the offense still struggles then Gary Kubiak is too blame because he's the one calling the plays.