View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #14
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trust the Texans' Front Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
WR is a ways down on the importance list as far as winning is concerned. S, NT, ILB, OLB and OT are the more important positions to worry about right now.
I understand that but I think my trust in Wade Phillips and our track record drafting defensive players in recent years, gives me more optimism that we can land some impact guys on defense. I think our offense, which features what, six or seven pro bowlers (Schaub to me wasn't one the final month of season and playoffs), just needs a couple more additions through free agency